[NFBC-Info] Final Reminder: August game night tomorrow night

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 13:14:01 UTC 2019

Now that summer is winding down and kids are back to school, you might be looking for something fun to do on a week night. Join us on August 28 at 8:30PM eastern time, 7:30PM central time, etc for our monthly game night. This is a safe nonjudgmental environment where we ask and answer feeling and opinion questions for which there are no right or wrong answers. We sometimes end up sharing interesting stories pertaining to the questions, and we learn more than we’d otherwise know about our internet friends. We meet again this Wednesday, August 28 at 8:30PM eastern time. The number is 7128328330, passcode 6201340 pound. New people are always welcome. Join us, and see what you think.
Nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com