[NFBC-Info] Spend Cyber Monday in the Adaptations Online Store!

LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired lhnews at lighthouse-sf.org
Mon Dec 2 22:46:06 UTC 2019

** Just in time for holiday shopping, LightHouse for the Blind's Adaptations Store invites you to spend a little of this Cyber Monday with us. Adaptations is taking orders nationwide for hundreds of hard-to-find low vision and blindness products. You can shop 24/7 at  www.adaptations.org and have our products sent directly to your door.
braille greeting card with snowperson design
bluetooth headphones - black

2020 large print wall calendar

Image Description:
Image 1 - Happy Holidays braille tactile greeting card with a snowperson on the front
Image 2 - Aftershokz AEROPEX - Bluetooth (Cosmic Black) bone conduction headphones
Image 3 - 2020 Large Print Wall Calendar.
Image 4 - Monopoly board game with braille and large print overlay and pieces, ready to play
Be sure to take advantage of our SALE!
Visitors save 10% at checkout when they use code LH10. In addition, now you can take 20% off the cost of TMAP orders on the site when you use code TMAP20 at checkout.
Discount codes valid through December 20.
Shop The Adaptations Online Store (http://www.adaptations.org)
You can always contact Adaptations directly to talk with an expert for ordering and product guidance at 1-888-400-8933 or adaptations at lighthouse-sf.org (mailto:adaptations at lighthouse-sf.org) . Our brick and mortar store in San Francisco is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and the second Saturday of each month from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Adaptations blindness technology store has been a brick and mortar operation since 1993. Nationwide demand for our popular items and unique line of LightHouse products has prompted us to go online.

LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired provides education, training, advocacy and community for blind individuals in California and around the world. Founded in 1902, the LightHouse is one of the largest and most established comprehensive blindness organizations in North America, with a wide variety of programs, as well as a rich network of blindness advocates and professionals.
To support the LightHouse click here (https://lighthouse-sf.org/donate/form/) .

** Twitter (https://twitter.com/lighthouse_sf)
** Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lighthousesf)
** Website (https://lighthouse-sf.org/shop/)