[NFBC-Info] NFB-NEWSLINE Holiday Ads

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 15:47:29 UTC 2019

Looking for holiday ideas? NFB-NEWSLINE has added our holiday sales circulars!

NFB-NEWSLINE has just added our celebrated holiday ads. This year we will have the usual ads from Target and Walmart, plus we have added Best Buy, Kohl's, and Walgreens. Unfortunately due to some changes in the technical layout of some of the retailers we have offered in the past, we cannot present them to our subscribers. We will look for a suitable solution for the next year's offerings. To read these holiday ads using the telephone access method, press 5 off the main menu for Newspapers in a Different State, and then choose 5 for Holiday Shopping Advertisements. To read the holiday ads using NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile, choose Publications, Publication Options, Publication Groups and then Holiday Shopping Advertisements.

Tell a friend about NFB-NEWSLINE, or better yet, help them sign up by calling (866) 504-7300 or visiting www.nfbnewsline.org. Give the gift of print through access to news and information with NFB-NEWSLINE. As always it is free to use and free to sign up!

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org | 866-504-7300 | nfbnewsline at nfb.org