[Nfbc-info] Rachel Olivero Bay Area Get-Together

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 04:05:03 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I know many of you by now have heard the sad news. Rachel Olivero, a fellow
Federationist and Director of Organizational Technology at the national
center, passed away suddenly last weekend. For those of you who are near San
Francisco, there will be an informal memorial for her. I am pasting the
message from Amy Mason. - Christina

Hi Everyone,

I have some sad Federation news. Last weekend Rachel Olivero passed away
suddenly. San Francisco chapter member Amy Mason has asked me to post this
message:

Friends,

I was shocked and saddened to learn of Rachel Olivero's sudden passing. I
know that others in our community also loved her. I also know that many of
us are not going to be able to attend the memorial this Friday evening in
Baltimore.

As such, I thought that perhaps those of us who are grieving this loss might
want to get together. This is open to anyone and is extremely informal. I
just thought we could tell stories about her and remember the amazing person
she was. I've secured the 11th floor Living Room at the LightHouse at 1155
Market in San Francisco for this Friday evening (Feb 8) from 5-8 pm. Please
come if you would like and know that there are others here who share your
love of this extraordinary woman.

I don't need a formal headcount, but if you think you are coming, I would
appreciate a quick e-mail to amason80 at gmail.com just so I can make sure the
space is enough. If folks want to do food or something we might could order
something in together that night. I am open to suggestions as to how we want
to do this, I just wanted to provide a time and a space for getting
together.

Please feel free to share with others who may be interested.

Amy Mason