[Nfbc-info] Mentors

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 02:25:52 UTC 2019

Hello, Everyone:

My name is Rachel Grider, and I am the president of the
newly-formed Central Valley Chapter.  I am the only person in my
chapter who has been to National Convention, so I am in need of
some experienced mentors for some of my chapter members who are
applying for the Kenneth Jernigan Grant.  Mentors should be
people who have attended conventions before and who feel
comfortable advising and helping a first-timer navigate the
extensive schedule at convention.

If you would be interested in helping me with this, please write
me off-list.  I am still in need of at least four mentors.

Thank you, and all best!

Rachel

PS: I have filled out the subscription form for this list twice,
but I have not received any confirmation email or any emails to
indicate that I am actually subscribed.