[Nfbc-info] January Game Night, Join Us Wednesday

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:57:39 UTC 2019

January is for many a month of routine. Storms bring snow, cold, and rain one after another. The days seem long.

If you would like something to take your mind away from your normal routine, let me suggest an evening of fun and laughter with some others who feel much as you do who  just want to have some fun.

Game night consists of questions based on our lives. There are no wrong answers. We welcome your questions based on something you are curious about. If you would just like to play, just bring yourself.

If you have a suggestion for another game that would work on a conference call like this, we would like to hear about it.  You will find us friendly, open, and flexible. We will get together to do all this on Wednesday, January 30 at 8:30 P.M. Eastern Time, that's 5:30 Pacific and we play for about two hours,   Please  call 7128328330 and enter the code  6201340. I hope you will join us .

Bonnie Blose,