[NFBC-Info] Banquet Exchange Reminder

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 16:17:34 UTC 2019

Hello, Everyone:

This is just a reminder to chapter presidents to turn in your
banquet tickets to me or Rochelle on Monday.  Make sure that each
ticket has the ticket-holder's name, chapter name, seating
requests, and any special meal accommodations (vegan, kosher,
gluten-free, etc).  I will be collecting tickets at the
California Table (D5) in the Exhibit Hall on Monday, July 8, from
1-3.  If you can't make it at that time, you can give your
tickets to either Rochelle Houston or myself at the Mock Trial
(South Pacific Ballroom CD) from 4:15 until 5:45 on Monday.
Please call or text me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you, and safe travels to Las Vegas!

Rachel Grider
209-602-1258