[Nfbc-info] June Presidents Notebook

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Jun 1 10:57:56 UTC 2019

Hi,
What are membership coins? Is that a local project or national in scope?
Thanks,
Lauren

  Consider the flowers of a garden:  though differing in kind, color, form
and shape, yet, inasmuch as they are refreshed by the waters of one spring,
revived by the breath of one wind, invigorated by the rays of one sun, this
diversity increaseth their charm, and addeth unto their beauty.  ....
'Abdu'l-Baha
Advice from my cats:meow when you feel like it. My audiobook is available on
Audible.com.