[Nfbc-info] 2019 Pacific Regional Student Seminar

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 14:11:50 UTC 2019

Good Morning All,

I hope the start of your summer is going great for you. As national convention is just around the corner, another exciting event will be happening just after as we will be having our pacific regional student seminar in Napa Valley from August 9-11 hosted by the National Association of Blind Students (NABS). Please see below the attached flyer for more information on our event and please help us students spread the word and flyer far and wide as we hope to get an awesome turnout! Thank you!