[Nfbc-info] At Large chapter meeting Thursday, June 20 at 7 PM

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 02:34:12 UTC 2019

From: Cathy Gaten<cathygaten1955 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 6:10 PM
Subject: Fwd: [Nfbc-info] At Large Chapter Meeting
 Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that our at-large chapter meeting will be held on Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 7 PM the Conference Line number is 605-468-8011 the passcode is 184220.

> We have a few upcoming events:
>
> The Chapter membership dues are $15, please pay before September 30, 2019to be in good standing before the upcoming state convention .You can pay your dues to Christina Daniels, via email. cdaniels at lighthouse-sf.org (finally, OUR FUNDRAISER IS READY! The hosting of the Pampered Chef virtual Fundraiser. The website offers a variety of cooking / chef related items.Check it out using this link were https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/7vCuqr.) you can share it with friends and family from anywhere and its shipped directly to their home.
>
> If you have any question feel free to contact me by email or phone number below.
>

> Best regards,
>

> --
>
> Hope all of you can call Lynn to the meeting.
>
> Have a wonderful evening
>
> Cathy Gaten
>
> President , At Large Chapter
>
> California National Federation of the Blind
>
> Cathygaten1955 at gmail.com
>
> (323) 506-5939
>

> The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back. ______________________________________________

Rochelle Houston, First Vice President
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.