[Nfbc-info] taking a roommate for convention?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Fri Mar 29 21:01:11 UTC 2019

  Hello, I normally don’t post this list unless I have something that
warrants writing the list.

I am looking for a roommate to share hotel expenses at convention.

If interested, please write me at maurice at mauricemines.com. Just seller
to know I do interview potential roommates the convention, primarily
because I’m deaf blind and I’ve had some good, and not so good
experiences. But I am ready convention veteran. So no worries about
knowing about convention, and how it works. I look forward to reading
someone’s email, just to help me find your message quicker, please put
in a happy convention 2019 in the subject line. Thank you all for
reading this?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Amateur callsign kd0iko.
VP national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.