[Nfbc-info] Next CABS Call, May 20th at 8 PM

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Tue May 14 02:56:21 UTC 2019

Dear All,

We will be having our monthly CABS Board Meeting next Monday, May 20th at 8 pm. We will be discussing our projects for national convention as it is rapidly approaching. Everyone is invited, so come join in on the fun with your friends from CABS. Be there or be square!

Call (712) 770-4130,,868746

Thanks,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.