[NFBC-Info] Convention transportation

skylar covich covich7 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 01:17:50 UTC 2019

Thanks; both of you are probably right at least about the trip to  the
convention on Thursday. It's a bit annoying to have to go down and
back up, but it should only be an hour and a half or so to take the
train to Union Station, and it stops directly there. Sunday though is
more of a challenge.
Would it be possible to plan bathroom stops or that sort of thing
around where people actually live? If the bus goes from the 126 to the
101, it would pass Ventura.
Perhaps I could crash with friends in Bakersfield Sunday night and
then take a bus from there Monday morning; would be easier to deal
with than LA.
I plan to register tomorrow anyway.
Skylar