[NFBC-Info] Cane Training 101

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 23:23:20 UTC 2019

Hello, Fellow Federationists:

This year during state convention, we will be offering free
one-on-one training sessions with orientation and mobility
instructors.  Whether you are unsure of how to use your white
cane, or you just need to boost your confidence in getting around
the hotel independently, this could be a great opportunity to
learn some navigational skills which fit your needs and
lifestyle.

Sessions will take place by appointment during the mornings of
Friday, November 8 and Saturday, November 9.  If you would like
to take advantage of this unique opportunity, please write to me
off-list or call me at 209-602-1258 as soon as possible.

Thank you, and don't forget to register for convention before
October 15!

Rachel