[NFBC-Info] NFBC State Convention Room Mate For One Night

cdrobles693 at gmail.com cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 23:53:17 UTC 2019

Hello all I am going to the convention for the first time ever. I am not affiliated whatsoever with any blindness organizations however, I make friends quite easily. I need a room mate for Friday night since I will be getting in early morning, and leaving between 9PM—10PM Saturday November 9th. I am a musician. I prefer non-smoking. I am not alergic to animals. I am easy going. I play trumpet am totally blind and a cane user. I would prefer female room mate. You can contact me via text/call 19252505955 or email cdrobles693 at gmail.com if interested, if you already have a room and are looking for a flexible musically and technically inclined and detail oriented room mate for one night hit me up. Thanks Chela Robles from Concord

Sent from my iPhone