[NFBC-Info] Looking for a roommate for the entire State convention?

maurice mines maurice at mauricemines.org
Thu Oct 10 00:21:39 UTC 2019

Hello everyone, I am looking for a roommate to help defray Hotel cost,
for this year’s state convention.

I don’t have any preset preferences, except for these two one they
must be a non-smoker I have asthma. The Second thing one should be aware
of is I am DEF blind.

If interested please either email me at the email address mentioned in
my signature file, or call 661 246 3110.

I would prefer that people contact me before 15 October so that I can
make the necessary arrangements what’s the hotel. Thank you in
advance.

Maurice Mines, Board Member
National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division
Email: board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org <mailto:board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org>
Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org>
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud
division
of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

PS I am also the vice President of the Bakersfield chapter. In addition
to my national duck blind division responsibilities.