[NFBC-Info] Hotel Rooms, Convention Registration and Extended Deadlines

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Fri Oct 18 19:47:04 UTC 2019

Hello Friends,

We were successful in negotiating extra rooms for our group hotel block at
the approaching state convention <http://www.nfbcal.org/convention/> .  That
said, even now that extended block has been grabbed up by the high demand.
We congratulate those who obtained the last rooms prior to this email and
apologize for those who missed the deadline and the extension before we were
able to announce them.  It is still possible to book rooms outside the group
block, though it is possible that we may sell out the entire hotel.  I
encourage you to obtain your hotel room now.  Even at the market rate you
can get a good deal by splitting the hotel room with a couple other friends.

To try to make the convention affordable to as many people as possible, we
will leave the current registration prices and discounts in place until at
least October 25.  We have limited space on the bus from Los Angeles.  If
you are planning to ride the bus, then you should consider registering and
securing your spot now before the bus fills up.  The agenda is almost ready
and will be published very soon.