[NFBC-Info] Canes and Cane Training

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 20:52:48 UTC 2019

Hello, Everyone:

I wanted to remind those of you who are coming to state
convention that there will be an option to work with orientation
and mobility instructors from our three NFB training centers on
cane technique.  If you would like to brush up on your travel
skills at convention, please give me a call at 209-602-1258.

Also, we will be collecting canes and cane parts for the You Cane
Give Initiate.  You Cane Give is an organization which provides
canes to blind people in third-world countries, equipping them
with a necessary tool to help them live the lives they want.
Bring any unused or broken canes, folding or straight, with you
to state convention to help with this wonderful work.

See you in a few weeks!

Rachel