[NFBC-Info] FW: A message from Dr. Holle about Coronavirus COVID-19

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 00:47:39 UTC 2020

Hello-

Below is an email  concerning  CV19 in  guide dogs from the chief veterinarian at the Seeing Eye.

Please read and if anyone has any questions and or concerns,  please contact me.

Thank you.

Tina Thomas- President-CAGDU/NFBCA.

Email: tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com <mailto:tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com>

Phone: (323)337.7775