[NFBC-Info] Join us for the circle of support zoom conference

Jeanette Jones blindwise.jj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:48:27 UTC 2020

We are living in unprecedented times these days and the Central Valley Chapter of California would like to invite you to join us for our zoom teleconference that will take place every Friday at 4 PM Pacific standard time. This is a time where we can all share amongst each other and gain support and ideas from our peers about the multitude of things that we are encountering in our lives at this time. We look forward to hearing from all of you and hope to see you there!

Jeanette Jones is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Circle of Support
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/321763502

Meeting ID: 321 763 502
One tap mobile