[NFBC-Info] Zoom call for Parents support

Jeanette Jones blindwise.jj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:25:15 UTC 2020

If you are a Blind parent or a parent of a blind child you are probably finding that distance-learning can be a challenge. The National Federation of the Blind California Parents of Blind Children division would like to invite you to participate in a zoom conference call that will occur every Saturday at 1 PM Pacific standard time. This will be a place where parents can share experiences and offer support to one another. We will discuss many topics including but not limited to IEP’s, accessibility, and children’s social and emotional development and well-being during school closures. We will also be focusing on parents struggles and emotional well-being during this time since we cannot forget to also take care of ourselves. If we are not taking care of our own needs we are not going to be as able to help our children. We hope to see you there!

Jeanette Jones is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Parents corner
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/2095896058?pwd=M3RWSXJSZjc5Tk1NUDlaSUI5SzRTZz09

Meeting ID: 209 589 6058
Password: 4187
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,2095896058#,,#,4187# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,2095896058#,,#,4187# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)