[NFBC-Info] CABS Chillout

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 22:49:51 UTC 2020

Hey folks,

CABS is putting together a virtual event, via Zoom, to offer students
an opportunity to catch up with each other in a relaxing environment.
If you know any students in California, and/or if you'd like to join
us, please see the event details below. Everyone is welcome!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1118865438487189/