[NFBC-Info] Virtual Choir For State Convention: Gathering Interest

Julia Cardenas julia.cardenas03 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 05:03:22 UTC 2020

Good evening Rachel,
I am so excited to know that there will be a virtual choir piece orchestrated for this year state convention!
I do not have any experience in a choir therefore I do not know what part in the choir I can sing to but I am open to suggestions.
I do not know any music braille either.
This officially makes me a rookie LOL.
When you get a moment, please check your Facebook messenger inbox, I have suggested two pieces of music to consider.
I look forward to helping out in anyway that I can.
Thank you.
Best,
Julia Cardenas

Sent from my iPhone