[NFBC-Info] NFB convention 2020 info

Nancy Urquilla urquilla186 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 16:34:38 UTC 2020

Hello,

Yes, registration for the 2020 virtual national  convention of the NFB is closed. I'm sure you can still participate in the meetings but you wouldn't be able to cast your vote for resolutions or anything like that since you didn't register by the deadline which was June 15. You can get more information about this year's convention by going to their website which is:
www.nfb.org/convention

Sincerely,
Nancy