[NFBC-Info] NFB convention 2020 info

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 14:41:40 UTC 2020

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t you supposed to be a member in order to vote anyway I know I’m not yet but I was thinking about it eventually. See you guys on Tuesday I’ll be at the presidential suite sometime between 730 and 9 PM Eastern on Wednesday night if any of you Are there and want to mingle.

Sent from my iPhone