[NFBC-Info] California Caucus

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Mon Jul 13 06:00:38 UTC 2020

Hello Family:

Are you ready for our first virtual national convention?  I am so excited to
see what we can accomplish!  Two events on the agenda deserve some special
recognition.  First, you should plan to attend our California Caucus on
Friday, July 17, 8:30-10:00 a.m. (Pacific).  Grab some coffee and see
meeting details below.  Second, note that the Speaker of the U.S. House of
Representatives and Congresswoman from San Francisco, Nancy Pelosi, will be
addressing the convention immediately after the Presidential Report, also on
July 17, at 10:30 a.m. (Pacific).  For more details, check the agenda for
information on how to join various meetings and events.

                <https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention>
https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention

Caucus Link and Instructions:

The National Federation of the Blind of California is inviting you to a
scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB of California Caucus

Time: Jul 17, 2020 08:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94704186196

Meeting ID: 947 0418 6196

One tap mobile

+14086380968,,94704186196# US (San Jose)

+16699006833,,94704186196# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)