[NFBC-Info] Reminder, come listen to the NFB board meeting and resolutions committee meeting in the Bay Area Blind Community zoom room

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Jul 15 06:05:35 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

On Wednesday July 15th, starting at 11 A.M., The Bay Area Blind Community is hosting a zoom room for folks who want to gather and listen to the NFB National Board meeting and the NFB Resolutions Committee meeting.

The NFB board meeting starts at 11 A.M.

The resolutions committee begins at 2 P.M. and ands at 4:30 P.M.

Please come join us for as much or as little of this as possible.  I will probably not mute the room, so you can expect a bit of well behaved chatter.  Unfortunately, I cannot create a breakout room for talking.

Link for zoom app
https://zoom.us/j/526819650?pwd=OEFLQUYwZ1g0c1pTSFpWbG1RZGhyZz09

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,526819650#,,,,0#,,254487#