[NFBC-Info] Reminder, come listen to the NFB general session and banquet in the Bay Area Blind Community zoom room

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Jul 16 15:15:08 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday July 16th through 18th, The Bay Area Blind Community is hosting a zoom room for folks who want to gather and listen to general sesions.

Thursday from 4:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.

Friday from 10:30 A.M to 6:30 P.M. with breaks.

Satrday from 10:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. for both General Session and Banquet with breaks.

Please come join us for as much or as little of this as you can.

I have been muting folks during the session, giving folks to ability to unmute and ask a question.

Link for zoom meeting

https://zoom.us/j/526819650?pwd=OEFLQUYwZ1g0c1pTSFpWbG1RZGhyZz09

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,526819650#,,,,0#,,254487#

and if you want to dial-in yourself...

Dial-in:    669-900-6833
Meeting ID: 526 819 650
Password:   254487

This is the last reminder I'll send out.  This will be happening over
the next 3 days.

Jim Barbour