[NFBC-Info] Voting

Nancy Urquilla urquilla186 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:56:24 UTC 2020

Mr. Elder,

Thank you for sharing this valuable information.

I would like to provide feedback on something that I think it is very important. I work for an independent living center and often when I find information that could be useful for any of the clientsthat I work with, I share or forward some of the information found in this email list. I would suggest that you as the president of the National Federation of the Blind of California Provide a signature with your name, title and perhaps even your contact information in case people had questions. I often get asked who is forwarding these emails when they do not see the name of the person and simply just president. Not everyone is familiarized with the NFB, needless to say the role that someone has in the organization.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Nancy Urquilla