[NFBC-Info] Ride Radio Update

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 01:33:30 UTC 2020

We have good news, and, um, news.

First of all, in the nick of time, ooTunes has been updated, so there will be no interruption for Victor Reader Stream and Trek users.

If you have us in your favorites, your favorite should still reach the station.

If not, you can get to us by searching for “Ride Radio” in ooTunes on your device.

Secondly, we have had more than two weeks to transition from the old server to the new one, and, even with the ooTunes change, a number of listeners are still going to the old server.

The old server will shut down Sunday night after our Ride shows, at 8 PM Pacific time.

All of the new links are at:

http://TheRideRadio.net

If you have problems after tomorrow night, or if you know someone who does, send them to me and I can help them.

Your patience is, and has been,  appreciated during this transition

--

Radio Rick