[NFBC-Info] Update from the student division

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 23:42:38 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Just a quick update from the student division: we are having a
conference call on the national scholarship program on Sunday, March
08 at 7:00 PM. The applications are due at the end of this month, and
we would like to offer students an opportunity to have their questions
addressed. California has has many students as scholarship finalists,
the most recent of whom include Gene Kim, Trisha Kulkarni, and Carla
Scroggins. I am honored to know all of them personally, and I strongly
believe that California has many students to be proud of now and in
the future. I know this is short notice, but please please share this
far and wide. Thanks so much in advance!