[NFBC-Info] Paul MCIntyre

Eric Calhoun chargerdodger at pmpmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:38:48 UTC 2020

I am very saddened to hear the tragic passing of Paul  MCIntyre.  Paul,
Lane Shapiro, and Patrick Johnson started Newsline For the Blind, which was
a newspaper service sponsored by the National Federation of The Blind of
California.  That turned into NFB Newsline.  I talked to Paul when I needed
things on Newsline for the Blind.  He will be sorely missed, but is no
longer suffering.

Eric from Los Angeles.  Friend, advocate, sportsman, sports fan.  Live
the life you want.  Never let prejudice step in your way.  Blindness should
not hold you back. Eric: chargerdodger at pmpmail.com.  And remember to be
good to each other!