[NFBC-Info] March Presidents Notebook

Bob Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 23:49:48 UTC 2020

Thank you for this.

I have never been to a convention, but recently applied for the Jernigan scholarship. I'm a full-time single father of two as well as a returning college student, and I currently receive SSI as my main source of income.

I'm dealing with some pretty difficult circumstances in life right now which I won't discuss in this setting, and with that in consideration, I strongly feel that I need to make it out to the convention. I think that it is something that I desperately need at this point in my life.

I have been posting on Facebook to see if anyone in my community has odd jobs that I can do to earn the funds to get out there because I don't really have anything that I can contribute to the cost.

I've already been in touch with the president of my local chapter about this. If you or anyone else would have any other ideas for ways that I can earn the money to go out there, I would greatly appreciate it.

⁣Robert "Bob" Cole
Ambassador - Plexus Worldwide
Email: rkcole72984 at gmail.com​