[NFBC-Info] Paul McIntyre

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Mar 7 13:26:16 UTC 2020

Oh no!  Paul and Dennis were both such gems. I am so sorry. What happened to Dennis? I'm sorry Paul had this tragic experience. I'm sorry, River City chapter, NFB of California, and the whole world.
Lauren Merryfield

  Consider the flowers of a garden:  though differing in kind, color, form and shape, yet, inasmuch as they are refreshed by the waters of one spring, revived by the breath of one wind, invigorated by the rays of one sun, this diversity increaseth their charm, and addeth unto their beauty.  .... 'Abdu'l-Baha
Advice from my cats:meow when you feel like it. My audiobook is available on Audible.com.