[NFBC-Info] Free JAWS/ZoomText license until June 30th

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:17:47 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I hope you are all doing well in this time of struggle. I'm in
Philadelphia, but we're also being asked to shelter ourselves, so I
understand what it's like... Except it's much colder here. I'm just a
call/text away if you need anything; Tim and Rochelle have my number.

Anyway, I thought you might find this interesting and hopefully
useful. I beta-test for them, so I promise the current version is and
has very few bugs. If you find any that haven't been resolved, let me
know. thanks!

https://portal.freedomscientific.com/SponsoredSoftware

Best,
Cricket