[NFBC-Info] CABS Newsletter: 11/09/2020-11/16/2020

Bob Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 22:53:34 UTC 2020

Hi!

I’ve used WhatsApp over the years, but have only recently heard of Discord. I’m fine,either way. I’m not particularly sure what one platform offers over the other, but I know it would be beneficial, overall, to use the platform which offers the most futures for streamlined meetings and communication.

Hope you’re doing well!