[NFBC-Info] Support NFB of CA on AmazonSmile

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:11:06 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

You can support NFB of California on AmazonSmile and the best part is that
it costs you nothing. Go to smile.amazon.com <https://smile.amazon.com/>  on
your web browser and sign in to your Amazon account as normal. Select NFB of
California as your charity and we'll get 0.5% of the purchase price on all
eligible purchases donated to NFB of California. Here's how to sign up:

1.	Go to smile.amazon.com <https://smile.amazon.com/>  and sign in.
2.	If this is your first time, you'll be prompted to select an
AmazonSmile Charity.
3.	Type in National Federation of the Blind of California  and hit
enter. For me, it shows up second on the list of search results.
4.	Find the select button next to NFB of California and hit enter.
5.	You'll get a confirmation that NFB of California is your charity.
6.	Alternatively, if you've used AmazonSmile before and are changing
your charity, sign in at smile.amazon.com <https://smile.amazon.com/> , go
to the Your Account link, select the Change Your AmazonSmile Charity link,
type in National Federation of the Blind of California in the Choose Your
Own Charitable Organization edit box and hit enter. Hit the select button
next to the organization then confirm NFB of CA is your charity on the next
page.

Note: Our full name is National Federation of the Blind of California Inc.
Note that our name uses the abbreviation for incorporated, made up of the
letters i, n and c. However, some screen readers will read those three
letters put together as incorporated. If you search for National Federation
of the of California Incorporated with the entire word spelled out, you will
get no search results.

Please hit me up with any questions privately.

ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com <mailto:ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com>

Christina Daniels

Treasurer, NFB of California

President, NFB of California, San Francisco Chapter