[NFBC-Info] MusicXML Reader Public Beta

Bob Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 22:45:02 UTC 2020

Copied from a Facebook group:
Release of public beta music reading app for iOS
Hi All,
I am from Sao Mai Center for the Blind, based in Vietnam. Fyi, we just released a public beta test of SM Music Reader app for iOS.
SM Music Reader is a free and fully accessible app for everyone to read scores written in MusicXML format. It supports drawing the score, playing and reading with screen reader like Voiceover, so both sighted and blind users can exchange the same score at the same time. In addition, the app is also connected to Sao Mai online music library to give visually impaired users access to thousands of MusicXML scores.
We are looking for visually impaired users to help us test the app so your support would be much thankful and highly appreciated. Here is the public beta invitation link to join and download the app: https://testflight.apple.com/join/tMFc8jeO
You need to install Ap[Apple Testflight app first.
The user guide can be read from the app's main screen, or can be viewed on our website at: https://www.saomaicenter.org/en/smsoft/sm-music-reader/user-guide-for-ios
Your feedbacks, suggestions and any further cooperations can also be sent to us via email at: support at saomaicenter.org
Many thanks and look forward to your support.