[NFBC-Info] Student Division Meeting

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 21:11:46 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The student division is excited for our meeting on Saturday, from 9:00
to 10:30 Pacific. We invite you all to join:

Hi there,
Cricket Bidleman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: California Association of Blind Students Annual Business Meeting
Time: Oct 24, 2020 09:00 AM Arizona
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://stanford.zoom.us/j/94144236363?pwd=RkFxZGV0Y3hISXMxS0NlMVVHVlpWZz09
    Password: 123456
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +18333021536,,94144236363# or
+16507249799,,94144236363#
Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 650 724 9799 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll) or +1 833 302
1536 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll Free)
    Meeting ID: 941 4423 6363
    Password: 123456
    International numbers available: