[NFBC-Info] Performing Arts At State Convention

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:59:38 UTC 2020

Calling all California performing artist!

This Saturday, October 24, we will be having a special performing arts
meeting at 5:30 PM, during our California state convention. If you are
a blind performer living in California, and you would like to network
and find ways to help further the work of the Performing Arts Division
in California, please drop in. We will hear from Katelyn MacIntyre,
the president of the National Performing Arts Division, and she will
also be teaching us a mini dance lesson.

The link and phone number to join is below my signature. See you at Convention!

Rachel

Performing Arts Meeting
Saturday, October 24, 5:30 PM
https://zoom.us/j/92305535443?pwd=VlVQMHlQTFJXb1cxdHhCNnNVYW5qdz09
One-Touch Mobile: +16699006833,,92305535443#