[NFBC-Info] Correction to Board Availibility Hours in Executive Suite

Allison adepner1425 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 04:39:32 UTC 2020

Hello Convention Goers!

I want to apologize for a bit of misinformation I gave today during general
session. The Executive Suit hours  for tomorrow are indeed from 7:30 AM to
2:00 PM. However, the board will not be there until 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Of
course, we welcome anyone at 7:30. Just know that if you specificly want to
visit with our board members, they will be there at 10:00 AM.

See you all tomorrow for more fun, fun, fun!

Allison

Respectfully,

Allison Depner

NFBCA, SD President