[NFBC-Info] CABS Coffee Caucus tomorrow!

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 20:00:20 UTC 2020

Hello all,

The student division is having our caucus at the allotted time
tomorrow morning! Feel free to join us for the first ever, virtual
CABS coffee caucus, which was a name I came up with in about three
seconds earlier. Clearly, I didn't have coffee today. We will be using
the same Zoom room that we did for our business meeting. Please read
all resolutions beforehand, as we will not be reading them at the
meeting. Please note that this meeting will not be recorded. Here are
the resolutions:

http://www.nfbcal.org/resolutions2020/

Here's the Zoom info, with changed date, time, and topic:

Hi there,
Cricket Bidleman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: CABS Coffee caucus
Time: Oct 25, 2020 08:30 AM Pacific
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://stanford.zoom.us/j/94144236363?pwd=RkFxZGV0Y3hISXMxS0NlMVVHVlpWZz09
    Password: 123456
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +18333021536,,94144236363# or
+16507249799,,94144236363#
Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 650 724 9799 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll) or +1 833 302
1536 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll Free)
    Meeting ID: 941 4423 6363
    Password: 123456
    International numbers available: