[NFBC-Info] Call for Volunteers for Spanish Translation at NFBCA State Convention

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:08:29 UTC 2020

Hi, Federation Family:

This year, we are very excited to be offering Spanish translation for
our state convention. We already have some fantastic volunteers who
will be helping with this, but we would like to have more. If you are
interested in volunteering as a Spanish translater for a portion of
convention, please contact Juanita Herrera at
Juanita.herrera91 at gmail.com.

Thank you for helping us to make this 2020 state convention the best one yet!

Rachel

Rachel Grider
President, Central Valley Chapter
Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of California