[NFBC-Info] Another Zoom Training

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:36:47 UTC 2020

For those of you who are needing to practice hosting, you can attend any of the zoom trainings, but I will make you a host during the training so that you can practice using the host controls while others are practicing participant controls. Those who need to practice hosting will take turns being the host, but we may not get to everyone during one training.

For those of you who might be hosting a meeting during convention, including board members and chapter presidents, please write to me off list if you would like to practice hosting, and include your availability to attend one of the sessions over the next few weeks. Sessions will be Tuesday nights at 6 PM, and we may add more Friday sessions if needed. At least this week, we will have the training session on Friday at 6 PM. There are already a few folks who will be attending who were not able to practice hosting last night, so they will go first.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/adepner1425%40gmail.c