[NFBC-Info] Reception on saturday

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 14:33:35 UTC 2020

Hey there folks,

Normally, CABS would have two receptions--one for southern California
and one for northern California. somehow though, we didn't think that
Corona with CABS would be a good idea, so we're going virtual this
year. No pizza, but we do have a wonderful panel of students and
parents who will be talking about their experiences with acquiring
accommodations both online and in-person. There is no registration
fee! But there will be at least one door prize and plenty of fun
icebreakers. We encourage everyone to show up--you don't have to be a
student. We encourage anyone with the time to join us. Please share
with anyone who might be interested. Most importantly, stay safe, and
stay healthy!