[NFBC-Info] Invitation to San Joaquin County Chapter NFB’s Virtual “White Cane Awareness Walk" Events 2020

Jennifer Gass jengass73 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 06:54:22 UTC 2020

Hi again friends!

Someone Kindly contacted me to let me know that the attachments did not come through on the last email. I will be putting the events for this up on our Facebook and Twitter pages in the next day or two, and you can always email me directly and I will provide you with them if you would like. Sorry, I’m not sure why they aren’t available? Looking forward to a great “Meet the Blind“ Month with you all.

Jennifer Gass, Social Media & Promotions
San Joaquin County Chapter, National   Federation of the Blind of CA
Email: JenGass73 at gmail.com
Facebook: @BlindOfSJC