[NFBC-Info] NFB 2021 Virtual Choir Sign-Up Deadline Approaching

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 16:51:17 UTC 2021

Hello, everyone!

If you still would like to sign up to sing in the virtual choir at convention, it is not too late! We will be closing the form on Monday, April 5, at 11:59 PM Pacific! We would love to have your voice as a part of this year‘s choir, so come and be a part of this awesome project!

The link to the submission form is below. Please fill out the form in order to be added into the choir.

http://nfb-pad.org/choir

Also, if you have already filled out a submission form but did not receive an email from me yesterday with the recording of our first song, please email me directly at rachel.grider at gmail.com.

Cheers!

Rachel Grider
President, Central Valley Chapter
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of California