[NFBC-Info] Cross Culture Recital invitation from SciArtsRUs and Artabalities 4 All

ranjini ramachander ranjini.ramachander at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:28:40 UTC 2021

Dear Friends,

On behalf of our non-profit SciArtsRUs and our Artablities 4 All platform where we provide an exclusive platform for artists with disabilities we want to invite you all to the Cross-Culture Recitals.

Essentially, to embrace cross cultures we are asking for two songs, vocal or instrument or dance. 1. A performance of your own native or something you grew up with and 2. A performance of another culture.

Please find attached the flyer and a video promo on google drive.

Feel free to reach out with questions.

Link to video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LfRFDMchPbq3JzCdcNxcHBFzA9lalmpQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Best Regards,