[NFBC-Info] Keeping up with CABS

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 04:33:28 UTC 2021

Dear friends,

I missed the last email, but here’s a new edition. We’re gearing up
for some fun events and fundraisers. There are two committee calls
next Saturday—outreach at 4:00, and fundraising at 5:00 Pacific
respectively. We have moved to Discord, so send me an email and I’ll
get you the invite link.

Perhaps more importantly, Lisamaria Martinez, the famous LM, will be
doing a membership call on April 24th at 4:00 PM Pacific for us. We
will be talking about consent and navigating relationships. This call
is intended for students, so feel free to forward to students, and
encourage students to join. Not sure how to ask someone on a date?
Well, neither am I, so come learn with me. Maybe you’re more
sophisticated, and have moved past this. This call will be guided by
your questions, so reply to me or submit them via this anonymous,
one-field Google form: https://forms.gle/dVuUTSY57XNnNJTE7

And here’s the Zoom info:

Hi there,
Cricket Bidleman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://stanford.zoom.us/j/98178172488?pwd=TzlJWmpkc3RUczZFcko0QnN3TWN4dz09
    Password: 851785
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +18333021536,,98178172488# or
+16507249799,,98178172488#
Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 650 724 9799 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll) or +1 833 302
1536 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll Free)
    Meeting ID: 981 7817 2488
    Password: 851785
    International numbers available: