[NFBC-Info] CABS membership call: Consent and relationships

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 17:55:11 UTC 2021

Hey folks,

I hope your April is still going well. Not much in terms of
announcements. We still have our consent and relationships call on
Saturday with the phenomenal Lisamaria Martinez. This is a call for
blind students, so feel free to invite your blind student friends.
Feel free to submit anonymous questions on this one-field Google form:
https://forms.gle/dVuUTSY57XNnNJTE7

Feel free to email me with questions/comments/concerns. And join us on
Saturday, April 24th at 4:00 PM Pacific. Here’s the Zoom info:

Hi there,
Cricket Bidleman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://stanford.zoom.us/j/98178172488?pwd=TzlJWmpkc3RUczZFcko0QnN3TWN4dz09
    Password: 851785
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +18333021536,,98178172488# or
+16507249799,,98178172488#
Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 650 724 9799 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll) or +1 833 302
1536 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll Free)
    Meeting ID: 981 7817 2488
    Password: 851785
    International numbers available: